Confession: I’m easily distracted by bright colours and shiny things.
Sometimes this can be good thing.
In this case, it led me to discover that Vickie Szumigala had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I have often visited her site, but this particular post drew me in: Sunflowers…..Buds To Blooms. It displays a brilliant yellow sunflower from a variety of angles, which made it impossible for me not to take a closer look.
Vickie thanks for nominating me for this award!
♦ ♦ ♦
As with most awards in our vast blogging community, there are rules. You must thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site. Done and done. You must also share 7 things about yourself (this is never easy for me); then pass the award on to 10 other bloggers and notify them of the nomination.
Here we go…
7 Things About Me
1. I don’t understand why people are mean to each other because it
takes much less energy and effort to be nice
2. I dance when I’m alone
3. I have supportive friends
4. I try my best to support my friends
5. I always carry an umbrella, but don’t always use it
6. I believe the digital divide needs to be eliminated
7. I had a lisp when I was a child
I’m passing the One Lovely Blog Award to the following 10 bloggers:
1. Camilla Small Things – http://camillathesmall.wordpress.com/
2. Sunday Moments – http://sundaymoments.com/
3. Tripod Trippin’ – http://tripodtrippin.wordpress.com/
4. confusion + time – http://davidclunas.wordpress.com/
5. Robin’s Photo of the Day – http://robinsdaily.wordpress.com/
6. Let Your Imagination Float – http://shotbykellyvandensaffele.wordpress.com/
7. Lady Fi – http://ladyfi.wordpress.com/
8. Jordan Cantelo – http://jordancantelophotography.wordpress.com/
9. The Daily Click – http://thedailyclick.wordpress.com/
10. The Way I See It – http://xinapray.wordpress.com/
I hope my choices add some loveliness to your summer.