INSPIRING BLOG AWARD
July 1, 2012 by PhotoPoetics™
An Aussie bloke I’ve never met says I inspire him.
The inspiration is definitely mutual.
I write and take pictures.
He draws and designs structures. Two things I can only dream about having the talent to do. I also enjoy reading the back-stories that describe the sometimes frustrations, but always great pleasure he finds while recreating the human form as he sees it.
He has nominated me for the Inspiring Blog Award.
♦ ♦ ♦
The award comes with rules:
1. List 7 things about yourself
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers
3. Let them know you nominated them for the Inspiring Blog Award
7 Things About Me:
1. I’m double-jointed, which makes for a great party trick when things get dull.
2. I play Words with Friends… a lot.
3. I need to improve my Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
4. I enjoy and need solitary quiet time.
5. I drink a lot of tea.
6. I want to visit Iceland.
7. I really miss Andrew.
I’m passing the Inspiring Blog Award on to bloggers who inspire many, in no order of preference:
I hope you find inspiration in these sites too.